At Moss Street Healthcare Centre, we are actively involved in our community and in supporting local businesses and organizations, and sports teams.
We also do our part for sustainability. We use digital technology for diagnostic X-rays, as well as custom foot orthotic gait scans. We have also gone paperless in our office, as much as possible, and for regular communication with our patients.
We strive to be a strong voice for community health and to help educate families so they will lead more enjoyable lives for many years to come!
- Toothbrush donations to the Salvation Army / Central Middle School Food Drive
- Discovery Elementary School’s biggest fundraiser of the year. Each class puts together a large gift basket with a specific theme, using donated items. The baskets are then raffled off in the community. All of the proceeds will be divided evenly amongst the classes – to be used for classroom supplies, field trips, special days, etc. These baskets will be on display at the Shawnigan Lake Community Centre Craft Fair on Saturday, November 25th, Santa Breakfast Event at Camp Pringle on December 3rd, Shawnigan Village Light-up, also on December 3rd, and at the winter concerts on December 7th. Raffle tickets will be available to purchase for $1 each, 15 tickets for $10 or 40 tickets for $20. Winners will be announced when the draw takes place at noon on Friday, December 8th.
- The CPHR BC Silent Auction is to raise funds for a scholarship and bursary with Camosun College. These funds will help students with a financial need to achieve their education goals by attending the Human Resources Management Leadership Program.
- South Park Elementary School Silent Auction
- Heart Pharmacy Fundraiser
- Fairfield Community Association Gala Fundraiser
at the Art Gallery.
- Moss Street Paint in participation.
- Halloween Night at Moss & May
(Preventive Dentistry Goody Bags, Hot Chocolate & Coffee… and lots of laughs!)
- Village Voice Newspaper
(Monthly quiz prize donation.)
- Vancouver Island Baby Fair
- CIBC Run for the Cure